Following are some peer-reviewed journal articles published by our staff.
- Chlamydia Positivity in Women Screened in Family Planning Clinics: Racial/Ethnic Differences and Trends in the Northwest U.S., 1997-2006
David Fine, Katherine K. Thomas, Wendy Nakatsukasa-Ono, Jeanne Marrazzo
Public Health Reports, 2012
- Chlamydia trachomatis Infection Among Women Reporting Sexual Activity with Women Screened in Family Planning Clinics in the Pacific Northwest, 1997 to 2005
Devika Singh, David N. Fine, and Jeanne M. Marrazzo
- Chlamydia Positivity in American Indian/Alaska Native Women Screened in Family Planning Clinics, 1997–2004
Linda Gorgos, David Fine, and Jeanne Marrazzo
- Increasing Chlamydia Positivity in Women Screened in Family Planning Clinics: Do We Know Why?
David Fine, Linda Dicker, Debra Mosure, Stuart Berman, and Region X Infertility Prevention Project
- Peer Knowledge and Roles in Supporting Access to Care and Treatment
Carol R. Tobias, Serena Rajabiun, Julie Franks, Sarah B. Goldenkranz, David N. Fine, Brenda S. Loscher-Hudson, Paul W. Colson, and Sharon M. Coleman
J of Community Health, 2010
- "Positive Examples": A Bottom-Up Approach to Identifying Best Practices in HIV Care and Treatment Based on the Experiences of Peer Educators
Marcia Veronika Dutcher, Sheila Noely Phicil, Sarah B. Goldenkranz, Serena Rajabiun, Julie Franks, Brenda S. Loscher, and Natabhona Marianne Mabachi
AIDS Patient Care and STDs, 2011
- Selective Testing Criteria for Gonorrhea among Young Women Screened for Chlamydial Infection:
Contribution of Race and Geographic Prevalence
Lisa E. Manhart, Jeanne M. Marrazzo, David N. Fine, Roxanne P. Kerani, and Matthew R. Golden
- What Does It Mean to Be Healthy?
Sandy Rice, MEd
American J of Sexuality Ed, 2006