Reaching New Heights
Cultural Proficiency for Your Staff, Your Organization and the Clients you Serve
Reaching New Heights provides a framework for organizations to explore cultural proficiency issues on an individual, team, organizational and systems levels. The framework leads organizations to:
- Improve access to services for marginalized clients;
- Enhance service delivery approaches that reduce misunderstanding and conflict;
- Improve comfort and confidence in using effective skills and approaches with diverse populations;
- Achieve an inclusive and equitable workplace, whose organizational values are aligned with the values of the community; and
- Strengthen community collaboration and partnerships based on mutual regard and understanding.
Using a multi-tiered approach to increasing cultural and community proficiency, Reaching New Heights ensures sustainable actions regarding issues of culture, diversity and parity in how clients access and receive/experience services. Organizations committed to these concepts seek more than tag lines to be used by their boards, administrators, managers and staff. They also strive for these concepts to live and breathe within the organization.
- Organizational Assessment
- Staff Training
- Group Presentations