Cardea is a national organization with offices in Oakland, California; Austin, Texas; and Seattle, Washington. For more than 45 years, we have provided training, organizational development, and research and evaluation services to improve organizations’ abilities to deliver accessible, high quality, culturally proficient, and compassionate services to their clients.
Whether working at the national, regional, state, or local level, our expert team thoughtfully examines opportunities; works collaboratively with our partners on well-grounded, innovative strategies; and drives policy and program.
Learn more about our approach…
- Building Capacity to Deliver Quality Family Planning
- Promoting Adolescent Sexual Health
- Providing Culturally Proficient Services to Transgender and Gender Nonconforming People
- Reaching New Heights — Organizational Cultural Proficiency
- Driving Improvement
- Building Support and Systems for Billing in Public Health Programs